I’m currently working through this tutorial created by Andrey on google cloud deployment of the OHIF viewer: Google Cloud deployment of OHIF Viewer - Google Docs
However, in the last step of authorizing the OHIF viewer to access user information, when I try to open the hosting URL, I receive the authorization error:
“Error 400: redirect_uri_mismatch. You can’t sign in to this app because it doesn’t comply with Google’s OAuth 2.0 policy. If you’re the app developer, register the redirect URI in the Google Cloud Console.”
We looked into this together with Deepa, and confirmed that redirect URL is configured in the OAuth client ID settings correctly, and that the consent screen has the right domain. I can’t think of a reason why this error is showing up. Maybe @wlongabaugh or @pieper have any thoughts?
If you don’t have any luck we can compare the configuration with the https://idc-sandbox-000.web.app/ installation.
I have a functioning deployment, we compared, and I can’t figure it out … Maybe we can get on a screenshare sometime next week to debug this together…
I am a little surprised that
https://deepa-firebase.web.app/callback appears to work? E.g. over in the sandbox, the callback is
https://idc-sandbox-000.web.app/callback. But I really am ignorant on Firebase deployments. Again, screenshots of the error messages would be helpful to debug.
(But in sandbox-000, there are half a dozen callbacks, and I honestly don’t know which one is the golden one.)
I think I might have found the culprit. Here’s the screenshot of the error:
I looked at the URL of the page displaying this error, and it ends with
?client_id=, followed by what looks like the client ID, and that client ID was not the one that was supposed to be used by Deepa’s application. Instead, it was the ID I had in the previous revision of the OHIF configuration Gist I linked in the instructions (I now deleted that revision). Let’s see if Deepa can go over the steps again with better success, now using the correct client ID. Maybe this will help someone else, since it is not obvious how to get to the client ID used by the webapp.
After posting the last comment, @fedorov and @deepa joined me on a call and we tested the implementation successfully
Thank you @kyounis! Deepa also confirmed today she was able to complete the tutorial. Thank you very much for testing of the tutorial and help in figuring out the details. I hope this tutorial is helpful to you and other users!