We currently do not have the “Save cohort”, or a feature to download the manifest corresponding to the selected cohort, but we will need to define what will go into that manifest (or at least the initial version of it) before the release.
@spaquett and I discussed this briefly, and although it would be possible to dereference everything based on
SeriesInstanceUID (that’s what TCIA is using in their manifest) and the version of the dataset, it might be helpful to include other items, such as:
- definition of the filter
- collection/study/series/instance UIDs
- location of the storage buckets/BQ tables/DICOM store in the preamble
- cohort identification (it sounded like there will be name/ID for the cohort defined by the user, maintained by us)
- IndexD details
Related questions are:
- what should be the format of the manifest to support its interoperability with other resources of CRDC?
- should we offer the option to download a manifest in the TCIA format, for those users of IDC that just want to download the data?